Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mocha Rouge-- Vera Bradley Nails



I love these!! Yet another Vera Bradley "nailspiration." This is the print called "Mocha Rouge," easily one of my favorite prints! Actually. . . I have the wallet, and it's great. 


Here's my color pallet. I think it's pretty dead on! The pinks are China Glaze "Purple Panic (Neon)" and Orly  "Cotton Candy." The brown is Revlon "Stormy" I LOVE this color! Whenever I do my friends nails a lot of times I end up using this color! 



I cut my nails back. They get to a certain point and I get so annoyed by the length. I've had this design on for a few days and the chipping has been minimal, which is pretty good for me. So I think the length of my nails plays a part in that! 



Ignore my cuticles, I don't know what the deal is!! 

This design isn't as hard to accomplish as it looks! I always start with the base coat of course, then the light pink, white, dark pink, and then outline most of the flowers with a black striping brush. 




Enjoy my VB design! I'm not sure if I will be doing anymore anytime soon! Some of the other designs I've tried haven't turned out as good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment