Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Rainbow Checkered Nails

RAINBOW Checkered Nails

Thank goodness Walmart has striping tape now! Finally I can create tiny lines without all the hassle. This checkered design is made easy with that one simple tool. 


Obviously I had to use a wide variety of colors. Basically, an entire rainbow :) But you could definitely pick ANY color and create a similar design. The colors I used (in order): Covergirl "lemon drop," Sally Hansen "sun kissed," Nina Ultra Pro "mariachi," Fingrs Heart 2 Art "teal we meet again,"Revlon "costal surf," Maybelline "iced queen."   




I like this design because it reminds me of a rubix cube, or a game board. And all the colors are super fun for summertime. 



Enjoy my design, and try it for yourself. 

Follow me on Instagram @sharpdressednails 

No comments:

Post a Comment