Thursday, May 30, 2013

Simple-- Konad Stamping


Konad Stamper m57

These nails were super easy, and look really elegant!! 



I used two coats of Sally Hansen "Sweet Talker" and my Konad stamping plate (m57) with the special white polish. 


I love these stamping plates because they are SO easy to use, and they always create delicate designs that look very intricate. One thing to consider with the Konad stamping plates is that you MUST work quickly... the polish dries really fast, and the design won't stick to the stamper or your nails if you don't work quickly. 


Having said that, you also have to be precise. For instance these criss-crossing lines are really easy to mess up if you're hurrying through it... but they dry so quickly you basically have to rush. As a result, many of my lines are overlapping. BUT overall the design worked out really well! This is my second time playing around with this design, and it's much better this time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment