Saturday, May 25, 2013

United States Navy Nails :)


US Navy inspired nails

This Monday is Memorial Day, it's a time to spend with family and friends and be thankful for their company... But it is also a time to reflect on the sacrifices that others have made. My grandpa was in the US Navy, so he was my inspiration for today's nails!! Thank you Pop-Pop for your service! 


I used classic red, white, and blue colors... with some gold, grey, black thrown in for the design details. 



I think these are the best anchors I've done so far! The key is to make sure the bottom is really rounded, otherwise it turns out looking like a the gender sign for a boy! Not good. I think I nailed it this time... pun intended :) 


On my thumbs I put the neckerchief part of the Navy uniform. 


Enjoy your Memorial Day, and remember the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment