Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ombre with Flare


Have I posted a lot in June or what?!?! Perks of being unemployed I guess :/ 


Today's mani is inspired by Sarah Smyle, I found her on Instagram so give her a looksie. 


I like this mani because the colors are very summery.


It was also fairly easy to do. The base coat is the coral I am holding, then I dabbed on the darked coral to the ends and worked my way up the nail only going halfway. 
when that dried I did slightly overlapping dots of yellow, green, and blue. Then with a black striping brush I made the lines coming out from the dots! 

\
The orignal design is SOOOO much better than mine, but I am still pleased with how it turned out. 


Enjoy the design, your day, and your LIFE. 
As always: 
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
@sharpdressednails on Instagram
Nail Art board on Pintrest
Thanks byeee. 









No comments:

Post a Comment