Monday, June 16, 2014

FIFA World Cup Nails-- GO USA


GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!! 
That's a soccer term right? 

If you are a sports enthusiast, you probably know about the FIFA World Cup currently going on. Soccer has never really been my sport. It's really boring to watch, and I don't really understand the rules. 


But luckily for me I married a former soccer player, which means we are watching the world cup, especially tonight when USA plays Ghana. Apparently we aren't that great, and we are in group G... which I've learned is really really bad, and we aren't likely to win. 


Despite all this, I took the opportunity to support USA sports and get my nails ready for the game. 


I did our country's flag, USA, a soccer ball, red, white, & blue glitter, and the turf/grass the game is played on. 


Big events like this are always really exciting, mostly because for once our country can ban together and cheer for the SAME thing. Weird concept these days when we try so hard to separate ourselves into many different sects. It's nice to be United, even if it's only for one game in a world cup that comes around every 4 years. I digress... 


Enjoy the game if you watch it tonight, and hopefully you will understand what is going on... unlike me... 



Hope you enjoyed!
As always follow me on Instagram, Pintrest, or this blog!!! 
Check out my other nail art creations!!
USA.USA.USA.





No comments:

Post a Comment