Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spring Florals & Wedding Update!

This is the Tale of Two Florals
Peachy Floral
Nude Floral
If it feels like it's been forever since I have blogged any nail art... that's probably because it HAS been forever. 



First off... I'M MARRIED!! April 26, 2014 is a day I will always remember. We had beautiful skies, a lovely venue (Clark House), many guests, and oh- cupcakes, lots of them! 
  

Those puppies were tasty. Although I didn't get to try one until a month after the wedding-- But I digress. 


These nails are perfect for spring time. Which seems to be coming to a close. . . the suppressing heat of an Alabama summer is almost upon me, I look back fondly on pretty sunny days with a high of 75


Both of these florals are wonderful in different ways. When I am at a loss for what kind of nail art to create, my "go-to" always seems to be florals... or cheetah print. But really, if that's my go-to I'm  bond to never fail. 


It's sad to say, but lately my nails have been little nubbies. The poor things went through gels nails for the wedding, which as beautiful as they are racked my nails. Sadly, I am probably to blame. When the natural nail started growing out, I peeled off the polish... shhhhh don't tell anyone of this shameful action. 


Peace out!! Check out my other stuff and follow me on Instagram and Pintrest!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment