Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tiffany & Co. Inspired Nails

This week was my best friends BACHELORETTE party!! The theme was Tiffany & Co., mostly because I loved how classy it was and the color combo. I thought it would be perfect for the soon-to-be bride.
Tiffany & Co. Nails
 I'm adding a NON-NAIL post to show some of the party pics and ideas we put together. 


But back to the nails, the China Glaze color is actually called For Audrey, so it's the exact teal color I needed. The accent nail is inspired by a black dress and pearls, so classy and SO Audrey Hepburn. The thumb is the classic bow from those little blue boxes! 



*Left hand.* Ugh these nails are too nubby!! 



Follow me on Instagram & Pintrest for more fun! 
Check out my Tiffany & Co. inspired Bachelorette party here!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment