Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas 2014 Nails


Wow am I late or what?! We did a lot of traveling over Christmas and I am just now getting around to editing pictures. The bow design is inspired by NailStorming of Instagram, who does crazy good designs that are so creative and cute. You should totally follow her... like right now... did you do it yet?? 


The other, a simple tree, is one I've seen floating around social media for a while... so there is really no one who I can credit ;) 


I'd love to do more nail art this new year... but there is no guarantee that I will have any more time than I had this year. Maybe one a month is as good as it's gonna get for awhile. 


Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and come back and see me throughout the year.


As always follow me on whatever social media you love most! Instagram (@sharpdressednails) is the best way to "like" all my photos :) 
BYEEEE










No comments:

Post a Comment