Saturday, January 3, 2015

Leopard Print: Black+Cream


Two posts already in 2015... I am awesome! ;) 


I love leopard print... It may be my favorite print right now. My favorite scarf: leopard print. My favorite skirt: leopard print. My favorite bracelet: leopard print. My favorite blouse: leopard print. You see what I mean?!?! I may be slightly obsessed. 



Another favorite, my OPI cream polish!!! Goodness it's lovely. It's called, My Vampire is Buff. I got mine at Publix and it's proven to be a great purchase. 


So leopard, cream, and add to that ROSE GOLD! Another lovely favorite I have right now. 


Hope you enjoyed my creation. See my Instagram (@sharpdressednails) to like my photos to follow me. 
BYEEEEEE 

I have another blog! It's strictly for food and craft blogging. :) See you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment